Customer Parts & Trucks For Sale > Parting out 1980 dodge prospecter
Parting out 1980 dodge prospecter
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

moparmike
28 posts
Sep 19, 2018
4:59 PM
I have a 1980 dodge prospecter 4wd has many usable parts contact for prices and availability
Stroller
40 posts
Sep 24, 2018
8:24 AM
Hi there. Do you have the light lenses for the back? The little ones that go by the ash trays. This is a ramcharge isn't it? Don't know if they did a prospector in a truck.m Does it by some small chance have an A/C? I also need either the entire A/C compressor or simply the mounting brackets, oh yeah the condensor also.

Thank you,
Jerry, also email me direct @ stroller@bresnan.net
Stroller
41 posts
Sep 24, 2018
8:27 AM
Sorry I also need the little chrome thing that goes at the middle bottom of the windshield lock ring ends.
MikeyR
4 posts
Sep 26, 2018
10:34 AM
Do you have the roof drip rail molding available?
moparmike
30 posts
Oct 08, 2018
1:08 PM
The truck still has them on the drip rail some bozo spray painted them but should clean up
MikeyR
5 posts
Nov 08, 2018
5:23 PM
moparmike- how much for the drip rails? I only need the passenger side window side rail but would take all if necessary.

MikeyR- email direct-mrossmiller@msn.com
Tim79
1 post
Dec 27, 2018
7:16 AM
hey there was wondering if the doors were good and if they would fit my 79 lil red
email me at ram3500cummins@hotmail.com
James Herbert
1 post
Jan 06, 2019
10:05 PM
Looking for the clamp that holds the A/C drier in place on the radiator support. Please send me an email if you have one for sale. Thanks
Jim
Jherbert4469@yahoo.com

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.

We are a part time business and as such we typically ship once per week and answer voicemail/email as soon as we can.

Our website has a few shipping restrictions

Please select the correct shipping amount when checking out.

• Please DO NOT select "International Shipping' or "Books Only" if your order is NOT International or Books.
  • We will NOT ship any order until the appropriate shipping charges are paid.
  • Some items may be marked In Stock, but are made to order or carried in a limited supply & may have a lead time even if In Stock is noted.