Customer Parts & Trucks For Sale > wanted exhaust heat stove sheetmetal
wanted exhaust heat stove sheetmetal
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

markl77
8 posts
May 10, 2017
8:04 PM
I need the sheetmetal heat stove that bolts to the exhaust manifold for a 318 engine. The smog nazi's of California will not let me register my 78 truck without it. Please let me know if you have one.

thanks Mark 425 802-6898
76 Warlock
1 post
Aug 03, 2017
11:59 AM
Hey Mark,

I have that used sheetmetal part that bolts to the exhaust manifold on the driver side. Came off my 76 Warlock with a 318.
If you still need it, let me know. I also have a few more parts from that same truck.

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.

We are a part time business and as such we typically ship once per week and answer voicemail/email as soon as we can.

PLEASE KEEP FLORIDA, TEXAS & CARIBBEAN VICTIMS, VOLUNTEERS AND ALL FIRST RESPONDERS IN YOUR PRAYERS!

THANK YOU!

Our website has a few shipping restrictions

Please select the correct shipping amount when checking out.

• Please DO NOT select "International Shipping' or "Books Only" if your order is NOT International or Books.
  • We will NOT ship any order until the appropriate shipping charges are paid.
  • Some items may be marked In Stock, but are made to order or carried in a limited supply & may have a lead time even if In Stock is noted.